30/07/07

The IRAQ I Love


Yesterday IRAQ made a big feat, to win the Asian's Football Championship; AFC Asian Cup. The last mach was vs/ Saudi Arabia. In theirs walk to the win, Iraqi National Football Team wins against: Korea; Australia; Oman; Bahrain, Vietnam and , of course against Saudi Arabia. It's the first time Iraq Football Club wins something in an international manifestation. It's true: Football is an incredible and wonderful sport; We, in Italy know very well this thing and when our National Football Team plays is a big event, as the 4 July in US.. A symbol of all nation; this is the Sport, as music, or an art.... What appened yesterday in Iraq is wonderful, very wonderful and a thing to hope all the world. Though authority dichiared the curfew in all country , all Iraqis ( media saids) was in fest.... this to dimonstrate Iraqis peoples likes be happy and can leave together, if learn to forgive. The Th images arrived from Iraq, finally, are of hope and fest images, not dead or war images; one of the best thing ever happened this year. We all hope, sincerly, that will be the first steap for all Iraqis peoples to have a good future, a future of hope and peace. BlogmasterPG

1 commento:

eric ha detto...

Hello. I am contacting political bloggers around the country since I am one as well. I hope this email is not an intrusion. Like you, I am competing in the Bloggers Choice Awards.

Anyway, I would like it very much if you would go to http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/21020
and vote for me for best political blog and best overall blog as well, IF AND ONLY IF you feel my blog is of a high quality. I really think I have a legitimate shot at winning. If you are open to spreading the word, that would be cool as well.

Also, if you would like me to vote for you as well, please let me know. Cross promotion is a win win for all involved.

Thank you.

eric aka www.blacktygrrrr.wordpress.com

P.S. If you are open to doing a link exchange, I get some pretty decent traffic.

Italian songs Canzoni Italiane